J.A. Burbano, MD, MPH
Dr. Jesus Burbano is an Ivy League educated physician. He is a compassionate and attentive pediatrician serving his patients in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Burbano is bilingual, speaking English and Spanish fluently. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Burbano received his medical education from his native Colombia, at the Universidad del Cauca, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud. He then joined Harvard University at the department of pediatrics. After this, he completed his pediatric residency at Howard University. Dr. Burbano attended the Johns Hopkins University’s School of Public Health to earn his Master’s degree in public health.
Dr. Burbano cares for his patients from birth to adulthood, and he offers wellness visits from his patients’ first few days to their important monthly milestones, and assists them through puberty, broken bones, and illnesses until they reach adulthood. Dr. Burbano establishes close relationships with his patients, fostering a close, trusting relationship with his patients and their parents.
- Medical School - Universidad del Cauca Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud
- Harvard University, Department of Pediatrics
- Howard University, Residency in Pediatrics
- John Hopkins University, Master's in Public Health
- John Hopkins University Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center